Earlier this week, I had the privilege of speaking at the RWD Summit, alongside awesome folks like Tim Kadlec, Brad Frost, and Jenn Lukas. I presented some of the findings of research we conducted here at Radware about how mobile users engage with ecommerce sites, and how this engagement is affected when pages are slowed down by even marginal amounts.
If this is a topic of interest to you, you may want to check out these related links:
- 2013 State of the Union: Mobile Ecommerce Web Performance [REPORT]
- Are Top Ecommerce Sites Fast Enough for Mobile Shoppers? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Mobile stress: Slower web pages lead to increased user frustration and lower engagement
- Are you making any of these 8 common (and wrong) assumptions about mobile performance?
- 12 websites that prove RWD and performance CAN play well together
- Six reasons to ditch your m.site in 2014
As a former senior researcher, writer, and solution evangelist for Radware, Tammy Everts spent years researching the technical, business, and human factor sides of web/application performance. Before joining Radware, Tammy shared her research findings through countless blog posts, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, articles, reports, and infographics for Strangeloop Networks.