In the spirit (um, no pun intended) of this spooky season, we came up with this set of infographics to illustrate some scary stats around ecommerce performance. Try sharing these with a colleague to see if you can give them a fright. You know, as an alternative to leaving a fake severed hand on their desk. 😉
- Case study: Understanding the impact of slow load times on shopping cart abandonment
- The psychology of waiting (and 5 things you can do to make online checkout feel faster)
- Case study: How a 2-second improvement in page load time more than doubled conversions
- How to find your website’s performance poverty line
- 2014 State of the Union: Mobile Ecommerce Web Performance
- State of the Union: Ecommerce Page Speed & Web Performance [Fall 2014]
As a former senior researcher, writer, and solution evangelist for Radware, Tammy Everts spent years researching the technical, business, and human factor sides of web/application performance. Before joining Radware, Tammy shared her research findings through countless blog posts, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, articles, reports, and infographics for Strangeloop Networks.