Anna Convery-Pelletier joined Radware as the Chief Marketing officer in December 2016. As a member of the executive leadership team, she leads the global marketing organization, which consists of the corporate, product, field and channel marketing teams. Ms. Convery is responsible for the marketing strategy that shapes the future of the Radware brand while directly increasing the marketing contribution to drive revenue and increase market share.
Prior to Radware, Ms. Convery held the position of Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President of Strategy for OpenSpan Inc. (now Pega Systems Inc.) for five years. Ms. Convery has more than 25 years’ experience in enterprise technology, helping FORTUNE 500 companies drive operational and financial excellence, leveraging technology innovation to deliver digital transformation and world-class customer experience. At OpenSpan, Ms. Convery’s responsibilities included global go-to-market strategy and strategic enterprise growth for the company.
Prior to OpenSpan, Ms. Convery held senior executive roles at NICE Systems Ltd., ClickFox, Inc., and Nexidia Inc., as well as global marketing and business development roles at IBM Corporation, Jacada Ltd. and Unibol Inc. Named a “Woman of the Year in Technology” by Women in Technology (WIT), Ms. Convery has received numerous industry awards and is a respected customer experience and enterprise transformation thought leader.
- Executives Are Turning Infosec into a Competitive Advantage
- How Do Marketers Add Security into Their Messaging?
- Bot or Not? Distinguishing Between the Good, the Bad & the Ugly
- The Delta Airlines Security Breach: A Case Study in How to Respond to a Data Breach
- Don’t Let Your Data Seep Through The Cracks: Cybersecurity For the Smart Home
- Consumer Sentiments About Cybersecurity and What It Means for Your Organization
- Cybersecurity & Customer Experience: Embrace Technology and Change To Earn A Customer’s Loyalty
- Cybersecurity & The Customer Experience: The Perfect Combination
- Why Cyber-Security Is Critical to The Loyalty of Your Most Valued Customers