Carl is an IT security expert and responsible for Radware’s global security practice. With over a decade of experience, he began his career working at the Pentagon evaluating computer security events affecting daily Air Force operations. Carl also managed critical operational intelligence for computer network attack programs to aid the National Security Council and Secretary of the Air Force with policy and budgetary defense.
Carl writes about network security strategy, trends, and implementation.
- It only takes 6,000 smart phones to take down our Public Emergency Response System?
- 2018: Snapshot of the Most Important Worldwide Cybersecurity Laws, Regulations, Directives and Standards
- Federal CISO: Superhero Needed
- New Threat Landscape Gives Birth to New Way of Handling Cyber Security
- IT Can Be a Creepy Clown: Five Things That Keep Me Up At Night
- What Does a Windstorm in Wyoming Have to Do with Cyber Security?
- Cyber Security Predictions
- Pandora’s Box: Auditing for DDoS Vulnerabilities, Part II
- Pandora’s Box: Auditing for DDoS Vulnerabilities, Part I
- 2017’s 5 Most Dangerous DDoS Attacks & How to Mitigate Them (Part 2)
- 2017’s 5 Most Dangerous DDoS Attacks & How to Mitigate Them (Part 1)
- Hey there Security Professional…..How do YOU mitigate attacks?
- How to Prepare for the Biggest Change in IT Security in 10 Years: The Availability Threat
- We Hate to Say “I Told You So,” But…
- 2017 Considerations before Buying an Attack Mitigation System