Daniel Smith is an information security researcher for Radware’s Emergency Response Team. He focuses on security research and risk analysis for network and application based vulnerabilities.
Daniel’s research focuses in on Denial-of-Service attacks and includes analysis of malware and botnets. As a white-hat hacker, his expertise in tools and techniques helps Radware develop signatures and mitigation attacks proactively for its customers.
- 2019 Predictions: Will Cyber Serenity Soon Be a Thing of the Past?
- Credential Stuffing Campaign Targets Financial Services
- IoT Botnets on the Rise
- The Evolution of IoT Attacks
- What Should You Do When Your Identity Has Been Compromised?
- Smart Homes of Tomorrow – This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
- Smart Homes of Tomorrow – Connect all the things!
- Smart Homes of Tomorrow – This is Not What We Expected
- Entering into the 1Tbps Era
- 1984 to 2018: The Evolution of the Olympics
- 2018 Winter Olympics
- Bad Packets 2017 – A Year in Review
- Retail’s #1 Demographic This Holiday? Bots.
- The Growth of DDoS-as-a-Service: Stresser Services
- The Evolution of the Dark Web