Daniel Smith is an information security researcher for Radware’s Emergency Response Team. He focuses on security research and risk analysis for network and application based vulnerabilities.
Daniel’s research focuses in on Denial-of-Service attacks and includes analysis of malware and botnets. As a white-hat hacker, his expertise in tools and techniques helps Radware develop signatures and mitigation attacks proactively for its customers.
- Here’s How You Can Better Mitigate a Cyberattack
- Can You Crack the Hack?
- Bots 101: This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
- How Secure Is Your Digital Super Bowl Experience?
- Top 3 Cyberattacks Targeting Proxy Servers
- Threat Alert: MalSpam
- Ad Fraud 101: How Cybercriminals Profit from Clicks
- 2018 In Review: Memcache and Drupalgeddon
- 2018 In Review: Schools Under Attack
- 2018 In Review: Healthcare Under Attack
- 2019 Predictions: Will Cyber Serenity Soon Be a Thing of the Past?
- Credential Stuffing Campaign Targets Financial Services
- IoT Botnets on the Rise
- The Evolution of IoT Attacks
- What Should You Do When Your Identity Has Been Compromised?