As Director of Security Solutions, David Hobbs is responsible for developing, managing, and increasing the company’s security practice in APAC. Before joining Radware, David was at one of the leading Breach Investigation Firms in the US.
David has worked in the Security and Engineering arena for over 20 years and during this time has helped various government agencies and world governments in various cyber security issues across all sectors.
- How Hard Is It to Build a Botnet?
- Will We Ever See the End of Account Theft?
- Cybersecurity for the Business Traveler: A Tale of Two Internets
- The End of the Telephone
- Consolidation in Consumer Products: Could it Solve the IoT Security Issues?
- Cities Paying Ransom: What Does It Mean for Taxpayers?
- The Legitimacy of Cryptocurrency Has Made It Harder for Hackers
- A Review of the MIT EF Blockchain Presentation
- It’s All Fun and Games…Until Your “Smart” Home Gets Hacked
- GDPR and HITECH: Can the past predict the future?
- To stay secure: Four new SSL implementation thoughts
- ISP DDoS Protection May Not Cover All of Bases
- From BrickerBot to Phlashing, Predictions for Next-Level IoT Attacks.
- CDN Security is NOT Enough for Today
- WAF and DDoS – Perfect Bedfellows: Every Business Owner Must Read.