David is a senior information security executive with over 15 years of experience. He has organized and managed both physical and information security programs, including Security and Network Operations for organizations ranging from Fortune 100 companies to local government and small public and private companies. He has diverse Audit and Compliance and Risk and Privacy experience – providing strategic and tactical leadership, developing, architecting and deploying assurance controls, delivering process and policy documentation and training, as well as other aspects associated with educational and technical solutions.
Aside from his full-time practice in the security field, David has been an adjunct faculty member for Capitol College in Laurel, Maryland since 2007, providing security instruction on both the undergraduate and graduate level. He has also presented briefings to numerous forums including SANSFire, Forrester and the Colorado Digital Government Conference.
- Why There Is No API Security
- Why ISP DDoS Services Typically Fail
- The Cost of a DDoS Attack on the Darknet
- Why Cloud-based and ISP-based Scrubbing Alone Are Inadequate.
- Why WAF & DDoS – A Perfect Prearranged Marriage – #2
- The Value of Letting the Technical Professionals Select a Security Vendor
- Microsoft TMG EOL Got You Down? Here are Options for Replacements
- Cyber-Security Concerns to Know Before You Sign On
- Are You Protected Beyond Volumetric Attacks?
- The Right Way to Secure Your Applications Against DDoS Using Signaling
- The Rise of Thingbots
- 6 Types of DDoS Protection for Your Business