Jim leads EMA’s research and analysis of tools, technologies, and best practices for managing enterprise networks. Over the twenty years he has been active in network management, Jim has addressed both service provider and enterprise sectors in product management, product marketing, and executive marketing roles. He is a frequent contributor to online publications and has spoken on network management and optimization around the globe.
Jim writes about network planning, monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimization in the context of how those functions serve the higher-level goals of service-centric IT operations and strategy.
- NFV: What You Should Consider in Your ADCs
- SDN Use Cases: Myths and Realities
- LBaaS: Load Balancing for the Age of Cloud
- Transformation of the Data Center & Building the Private Cloud, Part 2
- Transformation of the Data Center & Building the Private Cloud (Part 1)
- The Year of the (SDN) App
- Coping with the New Era of Application SLAs
- Application Delivery in the Age of SDN