Louis Scialabba is Director of Carrier Solutions Marketing for Radware and is responsible for leading network security and application delivery marketing initiatives for global service providers. Mr. Scialabba has over 23 years of experience in the communications and networking industry in a variety of Sales, Marketing, and Engineering roles.
Prior to joining Radware, Mr. Scialabba spent much of his early career at Tellabs, where he was Director of Mobile Backhaul Product Planning and Product Management. He later became the Head of North America Marketing for Aviat Networks.
Mr. Scialabba earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois and a Master of Business Administration degree from St. Xavier University in Chicago.
- Securing the Customer Experience for 5G and IoT
- IoT, 5G Networks and Cybersecurity: Safeguarding 5G Networks with Automation and AI
- IoT, 5G Networks and Cybersecurity: A New Atmosphere for Mobile Network Attacks
- IoT, 5G Networks and Cybersecurity: The Rise of 5G Networks
- The Evolving Network Security Environment – Can You Protect Your Customers in a 5G Universe?
- Battling Cyber Risks with Intelligent Automation
- How Secure is Your Medical Data?
- The Quadruple Play for your Local Grocer – Security, Voice, Data, and Video – and Bananas Too!
- Hospital Stays Can Take Out More Than Your Organs
- Eliminating Single Points of Failure, Part 2
- Eliminating Single Points of Failure, Part 1
- Mobile World Congress – Is It Over Yet?
- Eliminate the Service Roll-Out Bottleneck with NFV
- Why You Should Plan Now for SDN-Enabled Network Security
- How Application Attacks Take Advantage of Holes in Legacy Network Security Solutions