Nir Ilani owns the global product strategy and practices of Radware’s Cloud Security services including Cloud DDoS Protection, Cloud WAF and Cloud Acceleration. He has over two decades of diverse engineering and product management experience including managing the design, development and release of industry-leading, high-scale solutions. Nir is an expert in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Big Data and Networking technologies, and a frequent speaker in technology events.
Nir holds a Bachelor in Computer Science and Business Administration as well as MBA, both from Tel-Aviv University.
Nir writes about trends, technological evolution and economic impact related to Cloud, Security and everything in between.
- Darknet: Attacker’s Operations Room
- 3 Myths about Internet Connectivity – And How They Could Affect Your Business
- The Growing Role of the ADC
- NFV Application Delivery, Revisited
- Insights on How to Meet, Manage & Monitor Application SLA in Physical & Virtual Environments
- How Can NFV Help Service Providers?
- Radware is Positioned as a Leader!
- Data on Demand: From Smartphones to Tablets, How Mobile Carriers Can Optimize Mobile Services
- Top 6 Pitfalls to Avoid when Selecting a Load Balancer
- 5 Tips to Keep Your eCommerce Running During Online Shopping Peaks
- Is Social Media the New Application Delivery Tipping Point?
- How Application Delivery and Security Work Hand-in-Hand
- The Mobile Momentum: How Can Carriers Manage Increasing Traffic in the Mobile Space?
- Proudly Announcing: Radware Acquires Strangeloop Networks!
- Road-show in APAC: It Was a Hell of a Ride!