Recognized Cyber Security and Emerging Technology thought leader with 20+ years of experience in Information Technology As the EMEA Cyber Security Evangelist for Radware, Pascal helps execute the company’s thought leadership on today’s security threat landscape. Pascal brings over two decades of experience in many aspects of Information Technology and holds a degree in Civil Engineering from the Free University of Brussels. As part of the Radware Security Research team Pascal develops and maintains the IoT honeypots and actively researches IoT malware. Pascal discovered and reported on BrickerBot, did extensive research on Hajime and follows closely new developments of threats in the IoT space and the applications of AI in cyber security and hacking.
Prior to Radware, Pascal was a consulting engineer for Juniper working with the largest EMEA cloud and service providers on their SDN/NFV and data center automation strategies. As an independent consultant, Pascal got skilled in several programming languages and designed industrial sensor networks, automated and developed PLC systems, and lead security infrastructure and software auditing projects. At the start of his career, he was a support engineer for IBM’s Parallel System Support Program on AIX and a regular teacher and presenter at global IBM conferences on the topics of AIX kernel development and Perl scripting.
- Threats on APIs and Mobile Applications
- Looking Past the Hype to Discover the Real Potential of AI
- Hadoop YARN: An Assessment of the Attack Surface and Its Exploits
- New DemonBot Discovered
- IoT Hackers Trick Brazilian Bank Customers into Providing Sensitive Information
- Can SNMP (Still) Be Used to Detect DDoS Attacks?
- Putinstresser.eu, a Simple and Powerful Booter and Stresser Service
- JenX – Los Calvos de San Calvicie
- AI Considerations in Cyber Defence Automation
- Why the World is Under the Spell of IoT_Reaper
- Blockchain and the future of IoT – Part 3
- Blockchain and the future of IoT – Part 2
- Blockchain and the future of IoT
- Chatting With IoT Bots
- BrickerBot only attacks compromised devices