Ron Meyran leads the marketing activities, partner strategy and Go-to-Market plans for Radware’s alliance and application partners. He also works to develop joint solutions that add value proposition and help drive sales initiatives – designed to increase visibility and lead generation.
Mr. Meyran is a security and SDN industry expert who represents Radware at various industry events and training sessions. His thought leadership and opinion pieces have been widely published in leading IT & security industry magazines and he holds a B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from Ben-Gurion University and a MBA from Tel Aviv University.
- 42% of Organizations Experienced Burst Attacks; The Rest Were Unaware They Were Attacked
- Securing the Digital Transformation
- DevOps and Security: Yes We Can
- Validating Cisco’s Threat-Centric Security Solutions
- Network-as-a-Sensor: A New Approach to the DDoS Problem
- Radware and Cisco Sign OEM Agreement As DDoS Mitigation Becomes a SP Imperative
- From Point Solutions to Application Centric Services: Cisco ACI and Radware
- A Flaw Worth Fixing? How We Tested (And Stopped) the Facebook Notes Flaw
- Why Cyber Attackers are Still Defeating Your Network Security
- DefenseFlow: The First Ever SDN Application That Programs Networks for DoS/DDoS Security
- eCrime Congress in Germany: Restoring the Equilibrium of Attackers Vs. Defenders
- Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs): The Last Physical Hurdle to the Software Defined Datacenter (SDDC)
- How Cloud Ready Are You? Download Radware’s Alteon VA Blueprint Directly from the VMWare Cloud Application Marketplace
- Think you are secured? Think again following Anonymous cyber-attacks against Panama government website
- DDoS Attack Myths: Does Size Really Matter?