Shira Sagiv is the Director of Security Product Marketing at Radware. She is responsible for the positioning and messaging, launches, and all inbound/outbound product collateral for all security products.
Prior to Radware, Shira spent 10 years at Microsoft HQ, in various senior product marketing positions including building Microsoft’s Security Response process and managing executive communications around the company’s security efforts. Before that, Shira was a senior software engineer team leader at Avaya. Shira holds a BSc. in Computer Science & Economics from Tel Aviv University and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- Do Hackers Have It Easy?
- Protecting Cloud-Based Applications – Not What You Thought
- Is Your Organization In the Ring of Fire?
- Is Your Organization Prepared for Cyber Attacks? The 2015-2016 Global Application & Network Security Report
- Protecting Your Applications Everywhere – Are You in Good Hands?
- Read this List and Check it Twice — How to Protect Your Retail Business From Cyber-Attacks This Shopping Season