Yaron Azerual has been the product marketing manager of ADC products and services at Radware for the past 6 years. He is responsible for the positioning and messaging, launches, and all inbound/outbound product collateral and communication around all ADC products.
Yaron has diverse technological, product management and marketing experience including design, implementation and launching of large-scale application infrastructure and networking solutions. Yaron has a solid background in working closely with customers globally, from both enterprise and carrier/telecommunication markets. Yaron holds a BSc. in Electrical engineering from Tel Aviv University.
- 5 Ways ADCs Can Improve Your Network Infrastructure’s Performance
- HTTP/2 Will Break Your Security – Here’s How to Fix it
- A Gateway to the New Internet: What to Know about HTTP/2 (And How to Use it Now)
- Image Optimization: 10 Do’s & Don’ts for a Better User Experience
- Are ADCs Another Layer of Defense Against Cyber Attacks?
- How Cloud Migration and Pay-Per-Use Can Solve Your Network Infrastructure SIZING Challenge
- The Application Boom: A Guide to Managing Company-Specific Applications
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Network Infrastructure’s Performance
- The Art of Efficient ADC Administration – Develop Once, Apply Multiple Times
- How Big Do You Have to be to Afford a Disaster Recovery Solution?
- STOP the Finger Pointing: App vs. Network
- Generating More Business with Faster Web Applications, Accelerated by FastView™
- Hot Topics at the Cloud Computing Conference
- If You’re on the Highway to the Cloud, Make Sure You Pack the Right ADC to Take You There