main

DDoSHacksSecurity

5 Reasons Why Kids Are Hacking Schools

August 17, 2016 — by Radware13

Summertime is almost over, and back-to-school season is upon us. Beginning now, students all across the globe are beginning to register for their classes, purchase their school supplies, and start working on assignments for the upcoming year. But among these students, there are some who will get up to no good – hacking into the school systems to alter records, to disrupt the school’s normal operations, and to see just how much damage they can do. Let’s take a closer look at some of the reasons why kids are hacking their schools:

why-kids-hack-schools

1. It’s fun. What kid wouldn’t be intrigued by the idea of trying to hack into their school, with all its records at their disposal? With many teachers electing to have students submit assignments digitally and take exams online, some kids would find it fun to shut down the system so they and their classmates won’t have to submit their work or take a test.

1. Revenge.In some cases, the reason for hacking is as simple as wanting to get back at the school for bestowing punishment upon the student. Disrupting normal operations, presumably without being caught, holds an allure for these kids.

1. To change grades. For those kids who are struggling with coursework, the temptation to hack lies in the ability to change their grades to more favorable ones. Not wanting to bring home a poor report card and face the wrath of their parents, many kids will see a hack as a way to avoid this.

[You might also like: School Networks Getting Hacked – Is It the Students’ Fault?]

1. To change attendance. For the truants out there, hacking provides a way for them to change their attendance records and erase the fact they did not attend school, like Ferris Bueller in “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.”

1. As a dare. Ever heard the phrase “I double-dog-dare you!” on the playground? Kids have a hard time turning down an opportunity to prove themselves. If they don’t, they face bullying and teasing from classmates over not succeeding. In cases like these, it’s about the bragging rights.

So why should we be concerned about these kids hacking, when the reasons seem more trivial? One reason for concern is the way these students are going about hacking. If they are able to access the Darknet, there is a wealth of vendors offering services such as grade changes or denial of service attacks for hire. These kids don’t even need to know how to do the hacks themselves, all they need is the right amount of money pocketed away (sometimes as little as $19.99 a month).

For more information on schools and hacking, click here.

DDoS_Handbook_glow

Download Radware’s DDoS Handbook to get expert advice, actionable tools and tips to help detect and stop DDoS attacks.

Download Now

Radware

13 comments

• Jesse Addison

July 23, 2018 at 10:31 am

Reading this article makes me remember , few years ago when I was in college . I used to to a good student but suddenly things began to fall apart as a result of my parents divorced. I couldn’t go to school . I began to fail all exams . Until a Russian friend introduced me to a hacker ( zero_code1 ‘at’ ya hoo . Com ) , who hacked into my school’s systems, changed my attendance and my grades and give me access to all upcoming quizzes and exams. Zero Code is one of the best hackers ! . most of my friends engaged his services ever since even though his Charges are high !.

• databasehackerservices

August 15, 2018 at 8:56 pm

Are you searching for a HACKER for HIRE?
    The solution to all hacking jobs is right here.
    Are you looking for 100% services in terms of CREDIT SCORE increase,
    GRADES CHANGE, EMAIL, Facebook, GMAIL HACK,
    ACCESS TO YOUR PARTNER’S INFO or wiping CRIMINAL RECORDS. Go ahead & contact
    databasehackerservices@gmail.com for all jobs and efficient delivery of services is guaranteed.

• Alex

September 3, 2018 at 11:46 am

Are you looking for a hacker? Get in touch with (bella.russels@mail.ru)

• Evans Hamish

October 10, 2018 at 3:00 pm

If you want to get success with your SCHOOL GRADE change without getting caught, you must not do it yourself or hire an inexperienced person to do it for you. It will be wise to hire the SCHOOL GRADES EXPERTS, someone who is very conscious of security and have had 100% successes in all their hack jobs. School grade jobs does is not a guess work, it needs a professional.
    use (mastezone20@gmailcom)

• Matt Bosack

October 16, 2018 at 8:32 pm

We are part of a team consisting of highly efficient developers and hackers.

+Upgrade University Grades

+Facebook, Whatsapp, Line, Skype Hack, Instagram, Twitter,

+Remove Criminal Records

+Drivers License

+Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website

+Mastercard, Paypal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it etc.

+We also develop custom software and web development in php, java, asp. net etc.

We have 100% records from our client as well as highest repeat hire rate.

our work speak for ourselves, we provide a perfect software solution to all clients.

We believe in mutual growing with client and hence we work as a technology partner and consultant for our clients.
    (herohacker27@gmailcom)

• Gareth Clean

October 31, 2018 at 12:50 am

With the advanced features our up-to-date spyware offers in conjunction with being

undetectable on the
    device, it is safe to say that the target will never know they are being
    hacked. This level of security and anonymity can give you access to
    information that you may not otherwise have been able to acquire.The
    ability to gather text messages, recorded calls, GPS location and other
    secret and privately held and transmitted information is easily
    attainable if you reach out to us cryptechwhiz at Gmail dot Com

• Andy Morrison

November 13, 2018 at 8:59 pm

Desperately need a professional hacker, one that delivers with proof before asking for money? Hire, cyberkvng44 at gmail.com

• cryptechwhiz@gmail.com

December 6, 2018 at 8:54 pm

For issues demanding for urgent professional hacking services,Such as Changing of School/University grade, Erasing of Criminal records, increasing your credit score, website,email or social media hacks, etc. contact (cryptechwhiz AT gmail dot com). No risk factor is involve , they are professional hackers and and give you approximately 100% clean job without trace.

• john will

March 5, 2019 at 2:51 pm

Great services from cryptechwhiz

• Lori Carter

December 26, 2018 at 8:09 pm

My name’s Lori Carter, and I would like to tell everyone how this amazing hacker named SCEPTER helped change my school grades (Test & Quiz inclusive). Unfortunately i can’t tell my school name for safety precaution as advised by the hacker. My grades for the semester were becoming very poor which will totally ruin my GPA, and my scholarship funding was on the line. Oh my parents would have literally killed me! So I opened up to my best friend and told her how my grades were bad. Luckily she introduced me to the best hacker I ever met. In a nutshell, he was able to infiltrate my school’s database and changed all my poor grades for the better. He was able to achieve this in a period of 5 Days which wasn’t bad. He is really a blessing to mankind, and I must say he doesn’t charge outrageous fees for his services. Below is his Email address:
    [SCEPTER007 (at) WORKMAIL (dot) COM] I promised him to spread the message of his exceptional services if he was able to keep to his word which he did. I hereby recommend him to every student like me who needs help with poor grades at school to contact him on the Email address above. Cheers!

• SDDNET ONLINE-HACKER

March 23, 2019 at 5:52 pm

I don’t believe in too much talks and bragging! I’m a certified hacker who have helped so many STUDENT’S, COUPLES and BUSINESS MEN!!! STOP being deceived by so many FAKE hackers who RIP OFF. I only help those who want to change SCHOOL GRADES, CLEAR CRIMINAL RECORDS, RECOVER YOUR IMPORTANT EMAIL/SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT, WIRE FUNDS… message me at: sddnetonlinehacker@gmail.com

• LENA Cotta

April 14, 2019 at 11:21 am

How easy was it for that PEDOPHILE RAPIST to get away with MURDER? He was a tech savvy, cleaned out every traces, but just a LOOPHOLE got him arrested after I had contacted AFONKAPETROV@TUTANOTA.COM . This is proof there are levels to skill set. He did some PATH RETRACE and DATA RECOVERY which seems like magic to me. Finally, I was able to bring justice for my late 14year old sister. Even though she is dead and gone, he’s not roaming free either. Still hurts so badly.