Performance has only recently started to make headway into the conversion rate optimization (CRO) space. These inroads are long overdue, but still, it’s good to see movement. In the spirit of doing my part to hustle thing along, here’s a collection of infographics representing real-world examples of the huge impact of page speed on conversions.
- 4 awesome slides showing how page speed correlates to business metrics at Walmart.com
- Firefox & Page Load Speed – Part II
- Case study: The impact of HTML delay on mobile business metrics
- AutoAnything Cuts Page Load Time in Half and Revs Up Sales by 13%
- How to Find Your Website’s Performance Poverty Line
As a former senior researcher, writer, and solution evangelist for Radware, Tammy Everts spent years researching the technical, business, and human factor sides of web/application performance. Before joining Radware, Tammy shared her research findings through countless blog posts, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, articles, reports, and infographics for Strangeloop Networks.